|Monfort Del Rosario School of Architecture and Design Website
Reference : Undergraduate Bulletin 2015-2016
|Courses||Architecture||Interior Architecture||Interior Design||Product Design|
|A. General Education Courses||30||30||30||30|
|- Language Courses||15||15||15||15|
|- Social Science Courses||3||3||3||3|
|- Humanities Courses||6||6||6||6|
|- Science and Mathematics Courses||6||6||6||6|
|B. Specialized Courses||129||129
|- Core Courses||36||36||18||18|
|- Major Required Courses||57||57||80||77|
|- Major Elective Course||6||6||3||6|
|- Minor Required Courses||30||30||-||-|
|C. Free Elective Courses||6||6||6||6|
To produce graduates who:
- Possess architectural knowledge and skills sufficient to assume architectural leadership position in developing the society and the country, with professional responsibility.
- Are able to take their leading roles in rendering architectural services and development with science and technology knowledge as well as culture and arts conservation.
- Posses Professional ethics that will lead to architectural enhancement and approval of the society.
Assumption University confers the degree of Bachelor of Architecture / Bachelor of Fine and Applied Arts upon students who meet all the requirements as follows:
- Have completed the total number of credits of the curriculum
- Have obtained a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.00
- Have participated in 16 sessions of the Professional Ethics Seminar
- Have obtained library and financial clearance from the university
- Have demonstrated good behavior and discipline