Congratulations – Assumption’s students win Second Runner-up in J-MAT Award #22 " Make the Egg Matter "
Assumption University students from Martin de tours School of Management and Economics competed in the J-MAT Award and claimed second runner-up out of 438 participating team from nationwide.
This year the Marketing Association of Thailand (MAT), in cooperation with Betagro Group, organized the 22nd annual J-MAT Award under the theme “Make the Egg Matter”. Like many years past, the J-MAT Award bear its tradition of being one of the most exciting and intense events of the year for many marketers and students. In the beginning 20 out of 438 teams from universities nationwide are nominated and again narrowed down to a stringent choice of only seven teams, who were qualified to present in front of a 20-judge panel from MAT and Betagro Group. The final round of competition was held on 13th February at MAT.
The ABAC team “Eat Egg Eaten”, advised by A.Pornchanoke Tipgomut of the Department of Marketing, showed excellent teamwork and effort, and was able to use their marketing knowledge to place 3rd in the competition. They were with prizes including 25,000 baht, award certification, and products sponsored by Betagro.
Name of the Team: Eat EGG Eaten
- Aumarat Trisanarom 5314226 (Marketing)
- Chalermkwan Sriwimol 5211284 (IBM)
- Lalipat Stivantaneeyakul 5211283
- Natnapin Daowprakaimongkol 5313219 (Marketing)
- Pataraporn Lertpanyanuch 5314232 (Marketing)
- Peerasut Boonyaprasop 5317725 (Communication Arts)
- Pocharaphol Wongpromvej 5313104 (Marketing)
- Tanawat Piboonswasdi 5311270 (Marketing)
- Wanlapa Chutchaipolrat 5316821 (Marketing)
Advisor: A.Pornchanoke Tipgomut