Reference : Undergraduate Bulletin 2015-2016

Students may withdraw (drop) officially from a course, or all courses during the first two weeks without any penalty. Thereafter, until the final day of withdrawals as indicated in the University calendar, students will receive “W” grades. An official withdrawal must be accomplished at the Office of the Registrar by the student personally (not by someone else on his/her behalf). Failure to withdraw officially will result in a “WF” grade.