|Reference : Undergraduate Bulletin 2015-2016|
The IELE at Assumption University of Thailand envisions itself as the leading institute in English language education and research in Thailand known for its excellence with:
- qualified and professional instructors
- motivated and proficient students
- state-of-the-art courses and technologies
- an international teaching and learning environment
IELE VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The IELE envisions Assumption University students as individuals who:
- Are linguistically competent and able to communicate effectively in English both in speech and in writing;
- Constantly seek to improve their English language competency;
- Are able to think critically and use English to perform successfully in society;
- Are able to function effectively in a multicultural society and professional environment.
The English courses offered by the IELE aim to enable the students:
- to acquire English language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- to be exposed to World Englishes
- to be able to function successfully in a multicultural environment using English.