|Reference : Undergraduate Bulletin 2015-2016|
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Develop moral character and possess professional ethics accepted and approved by the society.
- Possess interior design theoretical knowledge, technical skills, entrepreneurial drive, and professional responsibility sufficient to assume leadership positions in the industry, society and the country.
- Confident in rendering interior design services in the milieu of science and technology while adhering to preservation of arts and culture.
- Know how to contribute to a team working among designers and others with the same level of competency and aspiration in order to function creatively while maintaining a healthy competitive environment.
- Have creativity and presentation skills via computer applications and logical schema.
- Have dexterity in freehand drawing, interior design drafting, delineation and 3 dimensional model making.
A. General Education Courses 30 Credits
B. Specialized Courses 101 Credits
C. Free Elective Courses 6 Credits
Students can take free elective courses of 6 credits from any faculty in Assumption University upon completion of the prerequisites (if any).
|BG 1001||English I||3|
|BG 1200||Mathematics for Business||3|
|GE 1403||Communication in Thai||3|
|or GE 1401||Language and Communication Skills (For international Students)||3|
|GS 1004||Art of Delineation||3|
|IND 1101||Visual Design||3|
|IND 1301||Basic Drawing||3|
|BG 1002||English II||3|
|GE 1301||Environmental Science||3|
|GS 1005||Graphic Presentation||3|
|IND 1102||Introduction to Design Culture and Trend||3|
|IND 1302||Design Fundamentals||3|
|IND 1303||Computer Application for Interior Design||3|