A group of AU students, Department of Public Relations, Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts, recently joined hands exerting their united efforts “Little Hands Can Help” for the benefits of the poor, handicapped and marginalized people as well as the crippled and abandoned animals. As a part of their Public Relations Subject/ Workshop II, the students creatively initiated a number of noteworthy socially beneficial and strategic activities i.e., stage performances, exhibitions & booths set up on April 22, 2108 at Siam Center, among other valuable social projects raising funds for the following eight non-profit charitable foundations:
- Srithanya Psychiatric Hospital Foundation.
- Metta Pracharak Hospital (Rai Khing Temple).
- Ban Faung Fa (Home) for Protection and Development of the Handicapped.
- Mobile International Association for the Handicapped.
- Andaman Foundation.
- Foundation (Home) for Protection and Care of Crippled Animals under the Patronage of the Venerable Ajahn Maha Bua.
- Wildlife Friends Foundation Thailand.
- Dog Island, Phutthamonthon, Nakorn Pathom.