Congratulations to MSM&E Students on Winning Champion Award From CIMS Singapore
Assumption University students from Martin de Tours School of Management and Economics, Honey Cube Team won two awards at the CIMS’s International Marketing Competition 2013 held on November 16th 2013 in Singapore:
1. The Overall Champion Award (among all teams from both Singapore and other countries) and
2. The Gold Award in the International Category
This is the 10th CIMS International Marketing Competition hosted by the CIMS (The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Singapore). There are five teams from Singapore and five international teams from Thailand, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Philippines joining the final round of competition. AU’s Honey Cube team were able to show great idea of anti-aging honey product under the brand “BABEE” including the creative marketing strategy. The team consists of students from MSM&E:
- Mr. Pawut Sangoon (IBM)
- Mr. Thanachote Pintawirooj (IBM)
- Mr. Methas Sanitmajaro (IBM)
- Mr. Tawan Wetayavigromrat (FIN)
- Ms. Sirintip Rachatatanun (IBM)
- Ms. Sitthinee Simakorn (IBM)
They were supervised by A. Ananya Phunthasaen from Department of Marketing. Also thanks to other faculty members who gave advices; Dr.Punnaluck, Dr.Arpavadee, Dr.Suwanna, Dr.Chayakit, A.Chainarong, and A. Pea.
Presentation and report will be available for interested students at AU Library.