Congratulations to Silver Awards at Young Marketing Researcher Training 2013
AU Team wins Silver Awards in the 10th Young Marketing Researcher Training 2013 which is organized by Thailand Marketing Research Society during October, 2013.
nine universities were selected to attend the research training and prepared the case research-project presentation from 21 to 26 October, 2013. The objectives of the training and competition are to:
1. Provide applied research knowledge from professionals in area
2. Build up new young talent researchers
3. Create good image for marketing researcher
4. Link good relationships among students in various universities and also associations
Students have opportunity to conduct research professionally both qualitative and quantitative and develop a research proposal for a real company, TRUE Cooperation. AU Team consists of two students from Science and Technology, Business Data Analysis Department collaborated with other two students from MSM&E, Department of Marketing. They have used their own strong points for the research project and did brilliant presentation. The team beats to almost the top and wins Silver Awards this year. Gold Awards runs to team from Thammasat University.
The AU Team consists of:
- 5310128 Ms. Waritsara Juntarima (MSM&E: Marketing)
- 5310131 Ms. Hattaya Ounchanum (Sci. &Tech.: Business Data Analysis)
- 5310234 Ms. Thanida SaeHeng (Sci. &Tech.: Business Data Analysis)
- 5313546 Ms. Warunee Supachok (MSM&E: Marketing)
The team was supervised by Asst.Prof.Dr. Jirayut from Sci.& Tech and A.Nitipan from MSM&E, Department of Marketing.