October 21- 26, 2019
IAM 9 in Tokyo
We had an opportunity to visit Tokyo during 21st – 26th October 2019. Apart from accumulating the walking distance of 15 km per day, we were warmly welcomed by
- Graduate School of Business, Toyo University
- Central Tanshi FX Co.,Ltd
- Accenture Consulting – Invest in Tokyo
Apart from gaining insights into education landscape and business practices in Tokyo, IAM 9 enjoyed checking in at the renowned tourist attractions namely SENSO- Ji temple, Tokyo Sky Tree and Odaiba. In their free time, the guys were stationed at Akihabara, while the ladies were exploring Ginza, Shibuya and stopping by beauty fashion and super stores at every opportunity.
The wonderful time in Tokyo is made possible with
- The support and sponsorship of Asst.Prof. Dr. Kitti Photikitti, Dean of Graduate School of Business, and Dr. Kitikorn Dowpiset, Associate Dean of Graduate School of Business, Assumption University
- Our Kindest Hosts
- The leader of IAM 9 Khun Poy Arada Muntanaveerakul, who is well verse with the Japanese language, etiquettes and way of life, with pre-trip preparation and leadership during the trip.
- Last but not least, the spirit and team work of every member of IAM 9 & Khun Ping Peeranut Songvichaipolakul for his support and coordination for this visit.