May 29, 2019
Convocation for Nursing Graduates (Class 2018)
The nursing convocation, an official form of the final orientation, to provide the nursing graduates with worthwhile directions and guidelines: i.e. career opportunities, challenges, morality and positive attitudes etc. towards their successful professional nursing careers and any future endeavors, was organized by the Bernadette de Lourdes School of Nursing Science and junior nursing students. Directed by Asst. Prof. Dr. Nanthaphan Chinlumprasert, Dean, and her faculty management team, significant activities included honorary session for excellent nursing graduates, adorning of professional signature, pledge of loyalty and the awards presentation. Participants included graduating nursing students of different nationalities, senior nursing students, faculty members, parents, distinguished guests from affiliated hospitals and nursing student committees.
The convocation ceremony taking place on May 29, 2019 at the Hall of Fame, Hua Mak Campus, was presided over by Rev. Bro. Dr. Bancha Saenghiran, President-Rector Magnificus.
In recognition of the students’ outstanding performance in various categories, the following awards have been presented to deserving students/recipients:
- Exceptional Academic and Social Performance Award: Ms. Elmona Ghanam Abdellattif Elsayed Mohamed.
- Nurses’ Association of Thailand or NAT Award: Ms. Elmona Ghanam Abdellattif Elsayed Mohamed.
- White Lily Award: Ms. Charlene Chompunoot Suwarnarat, Ms. My Ngugen Thai and Ms. Wichitra Saenpo.
- Outstanding Amiability Award: Ms. Biyan Zhong.
- First Academic Achievement Awards (2018): Ms. Jurapat Chairat, Ms. Fonkawe Rtanadilok Na Phuket, and Ms. Phanrat Khamphan(for their creative nursing innovation entitled “Amazing Ampule Breaker: 2AB”).
- Second Academic Achievement Awards (2018): Ms. Elmona Ghanam Abdellattif Elsayed Mohamed, Ms. Thitirat Suparat-Angkoon, Ms. Onairiya Saekhow, Ms. Phanita Ritum, Ms. Biyan Zong, Ms. Kahee Lee, and Ms. Suchanya Tongsee(All of whom contributed to conducting the research entitled “The Factors Contributing to Perception of Health Effects of Electronic-Cigarette among Assumption University Students”).